My information comes to me from so many sources: blog feeds, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, Instagram, email newsletters and Pinterest. I enjoy all of these because I've set them all to push information to me; I don't need to seek it.
- Am I still interested in the subject or has my interest waned?
- Does the source engage me or irritate me?
- Am I still interested in that person or should I move on?
- Does the source communicate in a manner I enjoy?
- Is the information useful to me?
- Does the source say the same thing over and over?
- Would I like to meet the person in real life?
- Are there floods of photos of cats or angels? (I have 'unliked' plenty of FB pages for this reason!)