06 March 2017

Three things I like this week

Recognising the positive things in my life opens my eyes to the good all around. They're not always big things; the small moments can light up my days.


1. Rain

We've enjoyed so much rain over the past week and there's more forecast for the coming days. My parched garden has soaked it up and everything is so green! Thank you to all the clouds that released their loads of water around my suburb.

2. Walking

I'm endeavouring to move more. Sitting at a computer or sitting with my sewing encourages the hours to fly past without me walking around. Conscious movement is the key for me, I've found, and alerts from my Fitbit remind me to walk. I'm becoming competitve with myself!

3. Stitching

Oh how I love hand stitching! My current project is a BOM pattern designed by my friend Sarah. It's gorgeous and I'm enjoying selecting my own fabrics and colours to make my version unique. 



What are you enjoying this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder, Erica. These are basic "feel good" factors for me. Funny how they are absent right now. I needed reminding! "Simple pleasures are life's greatest treasures".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a lovely saying! That sums up everything, really. Hope you enjoy your simple pleasures this week.

      Delete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)