13 March 2017

My book of the month: March

I enjoy books with happy endings. They make me appreciate that life is not all gloom and doom and that people can live fulfilling lives and enjoy nurturing relationships. Why wouldn't you want that?

Josephine Moon writes great stories with food-related themes and I've recommended another book by her before (here). I was fully committed to this story by the end of the first chapter. Great characters, interesting settings and a relationship that was meant to be - what more could I want from a story? Excellent read.


Read more about this novel on Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered all 3 books from local library after your first recommendation. Enjoyed all of them, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)